Saturday, August 22, 2009

Perfectly and wonderfully made

Juliana turned 4 this week! This little girl, handmade for our family, IS a beautiful gift from the Lord. We love that each year as Juliana grows and changes we get to learn much more about who she is and how the Lord imagined and created the sweet spirit that is our Juliana Grace.
It's not just ANY card...it is a princess card!

Super fun vintage clip-on earrings I found at an antique store here in town.


This was the present Evan picked out for Juliana - A monkey globe with sparkles inside that lights up and changes color. He and I had MUCH fun wrapping it and keeping it a secret. I guess it helps that we had no idea what to call it :)

My mother-in-law bought me some cake decorating goodies for my birthday this summer and I got to try them out for Juliana's cake. She was pretty excited about the finished "castle". For some reason she was super excited to get to eat the door.







No comments: