

Juliana and Evan went outside to wait for Daddy to get home from work one evening and when I checked on them I found them sitting with their arms around each other like in the first picture. Naturally I RAN for my camera and the shots just got sillier as the photo shoot went on. Evan-isms
- "Hootball" (say it like football, but with an H) - football
- "Yuh Yoo Mama" - Love you mama. At bedtimes, just for Evan, this is followed by a ceremonious "pblttt!" made by sticking your tongue out and blowing.
- Always eats his breakfast granola without milk
- "Yevi" - Levi
- "JooYAna" - He sometimes calls Juliana by her full name now instead of just Nana. This is usually when he is angry with her - ha ha!
- Spends about 50% of his time being "Mike Jodon" during which you must call him this...it is so stinkin' funny. Just today he perfected his slam dunk complete with hang on his small hoop after daddy added some reinforcement to the bottom.
- "Oh yair" - over there
Juliana Gems - she can say pretty much anything now, so my Juliana funnies are a bit more like stories rather than words. She is forever cracking us up with her one-liners. Apparently I need to write more of them down, because I couldn't remember many of the recent ones.
- Wants to be a Cowgirl Mommy when she grows up. I find this hilarious because Mommy knows ZERO about being a cowgirl and really doesn't desire to learn...though I have a great respect and admiration for real cowgirls :)
- Loves to go to the grocery store - just the two of us.
- We were all getting loaded up into the car when Craig said one of those famous parent one-liners "What do I look like? A _____" I can't remember what he said in particular, but it wasn't anything too crazy. All I remember is Juliana piping up, "Well, you sure don't look like an angry beaver."
- She is Evan's best cheerleader for our latest endevour of potty training Evan. It is fun to see her so excited about his successes. The Lord is gracious to begin growing a gentle and kind heart in our Juliana
No comments:
Post a Comment