But that doesn't mean we can't fondly remember it :) We are stuck inside today while a winter storm is hitting our area. I think we are supposed to get between 6-11 inches of snow. We rather enjoyed watching the goings on of the snowstorm through our big front window. I thought it would be fun to revisit some summer pics - quite a contrast!

This was a little caterpillar Juliana found. She grew very fond of him in the whole minute that she gazed lovingly at him and requested that he become her pet. We even looked up what he was and if I remember right he was called a cabbage looper and would eventually turn into a brown moth...that is unless a 3 year old catches you, puts you in a jar and then forgets to feed you. Sorry mister cabbage looper.

Evan and daddy playing "hut-ball". He can say an F sound, I think he just thought since you always say "hut, hut" that it is called "hut-ball".
No comments:
Post a Comment