
We started the morning off with birthday cake for breakfast - gotta love it! Then we headed over to the presents. The entertainment Christmas morning was definitely Levi. We had gotten fruit roll-ups as stocking stuffers and Levi was on a mission to gather them all up and hold them all at once. He would get really angry when, inevitably, he was not able to hold every fruit roll-up in his little hands. We ended up having to confiscate them because the roll-ups were making him so angry. So much for Christmas spirit!

This is the best one we could get with all three :)

The 2009 highlight for me was definitely our family reenactment of the nativity story on Christmas eve. Juliana was, of course, Mary. Evan was "Jofus" better known as Joseph. Craig was a wisemen and the shepherds. I played the parts of the angel and the innkeeper and a wiseman. Levi was a sheep.

The shepherd and his sheep.

On their way to Bethlehem. At the time I guess I didn't notice "Jofus" was packing a sword!
2 comments:
Love the Christmas Story role play pictures! Very fun!
Erin- I had a Peaches N' Cream Muffin with whipped cream at Perkins tonight and thought of our late night trips in college!! So much has happened since then!
Love the pictures Erin! I'm especially fond of your sword-toting Jofus and fruit roll-up monster Levi. So funny. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment