Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Homestudy

We were scheduled to have our homestudy this thursday, but I recieved a call from the social worker tonight asking to reschedule it for friday. We are looking forward to getting that step of the process done. I'll let you all know how it goes soon, hopefully. Still no sign of the tax form from the IRS...that might be the paper that will be last in coming as we get our dossier wrapped up. Please continue praying that it comes soon! We started looking at the applications for grants and assistance again. We have done really well in recent months with the barbecue, selling our grand-am, and the garage sale. We have raised approximately $6,500 in the past 2 months! Added to our savings that puts us about 2/3 of the way to where we need to be in total. Without crunching actual numbers I think we are still $6-8,000 away from the $24,000 needed. I take comfort in the fact that the Lord is faithful and as we continue to walk in obedience to His will, He will provide all that we need to glorify His name.

No comments: