He is so cute Erin! I love the picture of him and Evan on their stomachs...you can tell by the look in their eyes that these two brothers will be causing trouble!
"You're not a car because you are in a garage. You're not a bagel because you are in a bakery. You're not a Christian because you sit in a pew."
"Did men's hearts stand where their faces do, they would blush to look one upon another. Let us, I say, be deeply humbled for our thoughts. Let us look up to Christ that he would stand between us and God's justice, and that he would intercede for us, that the thoughts of our hearts may be forgiven us." Thomas Watson
Infinite wisdom has arranged the whole with infinite love; and infinite power enables me—to rest upon that love. I am in a dear Father's hands—all is secure. When I look to Him, I see nothing but faithfulness—and immutability—and truth; and I have the sweetest peace—I cannot have more peace. (Charles Simeon)
“Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation that you believe to be the will of God.” Jim Elliot
“Even on days when every cinder in our soul feels cold, if we crawl to the Word of God and cry out for ears to hear, the cold ashes will be lifted and the tiny spark of life will be fanned. For ‘the law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul.’” --John Piper
“I make a heap of all my bad works and all my good works and I flee them both to Christ.” David Dickson
6 comments:
Those eyes! Wow :o)
Gorgeous! :)
He is so cute Erin! I love the picture of him and Evan on their stomachs...you can tell by the look in their eyes that these two brothers will be causing trouble!
Okay.... CUTE BABY ALERT!!!
What a cutie! He an Evan are so cute together too--I agree with Kati, they will have some fun times ahead =)!
He's just beautiful!!!
Can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment