We have been working on paperwork for some time now and every now and then I get a reminder that all this paperwork will actually end in us bringing home a baby to join our family! Some of you are probably thinking, "Umm...yeah did you forget that you are trying to adopt?" I don't purpose to forget, but seriously all the paperwork and formality of everything easily overshadows the bigness of what is really going to happen. I chuckled this morning as I watched Juliana and thought about the fact that we will eventually be choosing a name for this new little Merrihew. This is how the scene went: Our neighbor will be having a baby in a few months and Juliana was deep in one of her imaginary worlds pretending to be our pregnant neighbor with a baby stuffed under her shirt. I rubbed her "baby belly" and complemented her on such a nice tummy which pleased her greatly. After she informed me that her baby was born and she came back out of her "house" (her bedroom) to show off her new baby I asked her what she named her new little baby girl. She thought only for a moment to recall her current most favorite name...Tree-head. Yes, she invented it and thinks that it is a beautiful name. Who am I to argue.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
2 comments:
Tree Head, I love it!
Ha! That's funny! I almost snorted my water when I read that. BTW, do you keep a record of sayings like that? Just curious.
Post a Comment