Sunday, June 1, 2008

A weekend of sufficient grace and MORE!





I wish I had time to post the recap of saturday's sale right now, but it might have to wait a day or two. The plans for today are to go get the kids right after lunch - Yay! I can't wait to see them! So playing with kids is on the agenda today as well as a nice relaxing viewing of National Treasure 2 tonight with Craig in our nearly empty basement - Yay! I have posted some pictures to peak you interest...you won't believe it until you read it! Oh yeah, we made in total $1,944.86. Have you ever heard of making that much in a garage sale?!? Isn't that crazy?!? The title for this post is the best way i can describe the weekend in full. Stay tuned for the details in the days to come.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Beginning to to end He is your Provider! Whew - how hilarious and yet so gratifying. Nice work Craig and Erin!

kristin said...

that is awesome!!!! I love how you took a picture of the clock!