Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good old Nebraska weather

We soaked up the sun on a beautiful 70 degree Saturday and watched the snow fall on Sunday! I think those of us who have been in Nebraska for some time forget just how wierd that is to have the weather change so abruptly. Hmmm...I wonder how the Ethiopian government feels about sending one of their precious babies to cold old Nebraska ( ha ha!) ?

The week ahead will be spent hunting down addresses and hopefully getting fingerprinted by the State Patrol to start our background checks. Both Craig and I have to list all of our previous addresses in the last twenty years. That goes back to when I was seven years old! I am pretty sure that I have had eleven different addresses that I will need to find. This is mostly due to going to college in several different cities. The only ones I will really have to dig for are my college dorm addresses. If nothing else I will hopefully learn from this process that record keeping is a lost art...and one I should try to brush up a bit on :)

1 comment:

kristin said...

YOu are on a roll posting blogs! I am loving it.