Today seems much better, but yesterday I had a fever...and the prescription was not for more cowbell (heh, heh. my attempt at humor is from an old saturday night live skit). Craig and I have both been sick and I have been reduced to the basics of family life. Okay so yesterday I wasn't even getting the basics done as Craig picked up take-out for dinner. The kids were super excited to have a movie day and I was able to rest quite a bit which is unusual when you have two toddlers at home. I hope to return to the blogging world today :)
No more news on the adoption homefront. I had been hoping to hear from Shaohannah's Hope this week on whether we will recieve a grant. Their answer will come in the mail so I have again been stalking the mailbox as I had been so used to doing during the paperchasing part of the adoption process.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment