Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's about time!





It's about time for another blog entry! We surprisingly received a welcome piece of mail last Saturday. The precious I-171H form that is the result of the government processing our I-600 Orphan Petition form. The government has this to say about us:

"It has been determined that you are able to furnish proper care to an orphan"

Yay! In other news there is a very small chance that there could be a BIG change in plans regarding the adoption. I don't feel we are at liberty to share the details right now as they are pretty sketchy. I'm sure that I will eventually blog about it, in the meantime please be praying for heaping amounts of wisdom and some CLEAR and LOUD direction from the Lord. Hopefully within the next week we will be able to share more. We are for sure adopting still, it just might be a different picture than we had in mind.

Tomorrow we head to Omaha again for our second and last set of adoption classes to be held at the Holt Midwest Office Saturday. I look forward to them and hope to learn much more country specific information. I especially look forward to spending time with my sister and her family :) Juliana's birthday was almost a month ago, yet I just realized I hadn't put any pics up from it. The last picture I love as it so captures the essence of special birthday treatment!

No comments: