The pictures didn't show up in the order I intended. Being the tech wiz that I am, I am baffled at how to change the order of them :) I wanted to put up some pics of the kids from the beginning of the summer and at the end of summer so I could compare them. The first and last are from the beginning of summer and the middle two are from today. 6 months makes a big difference! It seems as though the fast forward button on life gets stuck in the on position the minute your first child is born. The minutes can roll by painfully slow when I am waiting for Craig to get home after a rough day with the kids, but truly time seems to slip away when I take a step back and look at the big picture. "...teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12
There were no referrals given out in October for our agency. It is really hard to predict when we will recieve our referral. The best guess they can give us is January at the latest. We are not discouraged...our little one isn't ready for us yet and we must not be quite ready for them! I wish I had more adoption news for you, but we are held securely in a place where we have nothing to do but pray for this little one who we have not seen yet :) A good place to be considering the one who is listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment