Wow, I didn't realize a whole week flew by since I posted last! We did get a call from the social worker this week :) She does this on the side of her regular full-time job so we didn't actually pin down a date yet...she knows that there will be two days somewhere in her travels coming up where she will be in Kearney (her home), she just doesn't know yet when that will be. Craig told her to let us know when that happens and we will make it work. She seems to be a woman after my own heart (ha ha!) Sometimes, after being around so many crazy (in a good way) organized people (yeah, i'm talking about you Craig and Michelle) I start thinking I am the only one whose brain works in a different, more unorganized, more random way.
The barbecue at Schmicks is coming up tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be perfect - 80 degrees! My parents are coming into town for the morning so that they can help out. Juliana is very excited to see them, as always. I recorded the radio spot and will try to get it uploaded sometime soon. Jason has been so gracious to us in this whole thing and truly I am overwhelmed with how generous they are being to us. I hope to have a bunch of pictures to show off on the blog tomorrow night.
I am so crazy thankful for all the stuff we have recieved and am praying for more, but i am starting to understand why everyone was telling us we were crazy to do a garage sale. I am fighting feeling overwhelmed b/c the truth is we still have two weeks to prepare and if I just do a little chunk every day I will easily get things done. This is a great challenge to my organizationally-challenged brain and I easily get discouraged when I look at the entire task vs. small pieces. Even in things that seem as silly as a garage sale, the Lord's grace is sufficient for me. He does care that my attitude in preparing for this is thankful and at peace. He will help me to glorify Him in this and I pray that we will testify to His goodness and grace to those who we come into contact with through this garage sale.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment