The garage sale has been taking up whatever free time i seem to have lately and i've not found time to blog though a lot has happened this week. Several friends brought big loads of stuff over for the sale and a few more told me that they intend to bring stuff over - Yay! Things are spilling out into our main basement family room now.
I ran into my friend Sharon this week and asked her if her daughter, a high schooler, would be interested in coming with us to the park to try to take a decent family picture. I had totally forgotten that Sharon, before staying home with her girls, was a fabulous graphic designer! She offered her talents to us and said that she would love to take our picture and put together a sign for us to have up at the barbecue and the garage sale. I had yet to figure out how I was going to make a sign and i am very thankful for this great surprise! We will be meeting her on Tuesday evening to hopefully get a picture taken.
We sent in our first payment to Holt - $2,500 - and should be getting a call from the social worker soon to schedule our homestudy.
In more serious developments Craig and I made the decision that we will no longer be buying Mountain Dew or Wild Cherry Pepsi. No, this is not a joke :) We are trying to cut back wherever we can and this just seemed like an obvious thing to do. It is a sad day today, b/c we are on our last cans. Most of you know about Craig's Mt. Dew habit so if you see him, give him some encouragement that he will live. It is much easier to give up/get rid of something when i ask myself the question "Would i rather have this or a precious ethiopian baby?"
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment