Tuesday, May 6, 2008

small speedbump

This week I really did try to get some things accomplished. I guess it is only Tuesday so I shouldn't jump to the conclusion that I won't make progress on paperwork yet. I wouldn't call this a roadblock, maybe a small speedbump. One document needed for our dossier is a clearance letter from our local law enforcement that states there are no pending warrants on us. Seems simple enough. Yesterday I tried to get our police clearance letter done at our local police station (like the instructions told me to) and they kindly informed me that they can't issue me a statement like that unless they are given a subpeona. So I emailed Holt asking what I should do and the best answer they could give me was to go to a larger police station. Hmmm...doesn't seem to make sense to me that the law would be different for a larger station. I am still confused on this one and will probably call Holt tomorrow to clarify.

We got some good family pics taken at the park today - thanks Sharon! I updated our family pic there on the left side of the blog. i'm not sure why it doesn't center the picture and i don't have time to mess with it so please know i did not purposefully cut evan off in the picture :)

No comments: