Friday, May 16, 2008

I love Spring!


I'm still trying to figure out how to attach my audio file to the blog - the one with Jason Schmick talking about us on the radio. So far i've gotten it copied to the computer, but i don't know where the file went. Hopefully Craig will be able to help me this evening. This morning I got an unexpected phone call from a lady in town who works for an organization called Adoption Consultants, Inc. She saw Schmicks ad in the paper for the BBQ and wanted to know if she could include us in the family picnics they do for multi-racial adoptive families in the area. I was glad that she thought of us and will look forward to meeting more families in the area since they seem to be few and far between in western nebraska. Sharon finished our sign and it looks wonderful! I will have to get a picture of it on the blog soon as well. Please pray with us for a successful and fun BBQ tomorrow afternoon!!

No comments: