I tend to take life way too seriously, so it is refreshing when my kids get my giggles going. This evening at dinner we had taco soup. It is a concoction of taco seasonings, beans, corn, and tomatoes that about half the time the kids love it and half the time they are sure they hate it. Well, this evening the kids decided they liked it (Yay!) and Evan would dig out a bean, hold it up, and say "ball" making sure we all saw the bean. Then right before he'd eat it he'd say "huh huh" which is Evanspeak for "hut hut" , you know, what you say before you hike the football. I also talked him into digging for corn which I told him was the treasure. Each time he found one he would hold it up and declare, "Tor!" (Evanspeak for "corn") and then gobble it up.
This evening I was singing a song to Juliana right before she was to go to sleep. I was all snuggled up beside her in bed and we were face to face as I finished a little praise song that ends "...Take joy my King, in what you hear. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear." To which she looked longingly into my eyes and whispered...
"enchilada"
These kids crack me up!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment