In the last three days I have learned much on airline baggage requirements and going through customs. I have done searches to learn about jet lag (believe me, I know NOTHING about international travel) about CD's to learn some Amharic and about what kind of gifts we should bring with us. I have found places online to buy several things that we need that aren't available in our town. I am so very thankful for being able to hop online and look up tons of information, but I am dreaming of a day after the adoption is said and done when I quite possibly might not even turn on the computer!!!
This is a pile of shoes I scrubbed this morning to take to the care center. Most of them were given to us for the garage sale and instead of selling them for a dollar I deemed them worthy of travel to Ethiopia!
No comments:
Post a Comment