I finally bought a purse? Yes, I found a cute purse at a garage sale this morning for a whole dollar! I really have tried before to carry a purse, but have inevitably lost it...lots of times. No really, lots. After a few good tries, I gave up and am totally happy to carry a little wallet that either stays in my hand at all times or slips into the diaper bag. So why bite the bullet and carry a purse, you say? Well, I wanted one for the trip so that I can take it on the plane with my carry-on and carry more stuff with me. More stuff with me = more stuff that doesn't potentially travel to Bali.
My ticker on the blog says only 2 weeks until court. It seems like the days are flying by!
I have never flown internationally so, like I said before, MUCH to learn. The Lord is so faithfully bringing things to our attention so that we are learning much and, I think, will be very prepared for our trip :) If you know me, I am rarely prepared so when it happens for this trip, it only be one of those boasting in the Lord moments!
I had been bummed that I wouldn't be able to buy much in the way of gifts and donations for the care center, but I should have remembered to stop being disappointed and just pray about it. In the past week I got a call from a friend who wanted to buy little stuff to hand out to kiddos - Yay! I thought of a gift for the nannies that I am excited to give and that is homemade so it won't cost a bundle...I'm working out the details and will let you know about it when I get it put together. More and more stuff is coming in for our garage sale, so much of my spare time is spent sorting and pricing.
My ticker on the blog says only 2 weeks until court. It seems like the days are flying by!
I have never flown internationally so, like I said before, MUCH to learn. The Lord is so faithfully bringing things to our attention so that we are learning much and, I think, will be very prepared for our trip :) If you know me, I am rarely prepared so when it happens for this trip, it only be one of those boasting in the Lord moments!
I had been bummed that I wouldn't be able to buy much in the way of gifts and donations for the care center, but I should have remembered to stop being disappointed and just pray about it. In the past week I got a call from a friend who wanted to buy little stuff to hand out to kiddos - Yay! I thought of a gift for the nannies that I am excited to give and that is homemade so it won't cost a bundle...I'm working out the details and will let you know about it when I get it put together. More and more stuff is coming in for our garage sale, so much of my spare time is spent sorting and pricing.
Hmm...I wonder what I am going to do with myself when all is said and done with this trip. Oh yeah, I'm gonna snuggle up with my new little Levi and learn what it is like to have 3 little ones to chase after - WoooooHooooo!
This post is the most jumbled one yet. Will it get worse? Most likely. This IS what it is like to be in my brain right now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment