that the two weeks before travel will be worry-free and that all I will have to do is to clean the house and pack the kids. Is it possible? I think so! I worked on another suitcase tonight and started gathering necessary paperwork into a file folder that will travel with us. I was checking out our passports and noticed that we still needed to sign on page #3 - so if you are traveling also, don't forget to sign it! Craig copied off the tax documents tonight that we will need to take with us and placed them snug in the folder as well. Last night I ordered formula in ready-to-feed bottles online. There was only one choice here in town and I was able to get free shipping so it was actually much cheaper to order it online - Yay! These will come in very handy on the 12 hour flight, or so I hear :)
We have also been looking into Medical Release forms that we will fill out for the kids so that they will be able to get medical care if needed while we are away. Thanks to those of you who brought this to our attention - we hadn't even thought about this!
There are a few Holt families who have their court dates in Ethiopia on the 24th, so that means tonight the judge will be reviewing their files! Oooh, I hope they hear good news tomorrow morning!!!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
I agree with you! A;; your packing in advance will help. I pack for our yearly vacation 3 weeks before and get made fun of by my husband but... I'm ready to go and not stressed on bit! You have a great idea/dream!
Post a Comment