Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Everyone should do a "Personal Data Information Form"


Both Craig and I have almost made it through the personal information form required before we can do our homestudy - the 54 question one. I suppose that is how they weed out the "crazies" before the homestudy step :) Hopefully we will not be one of those (ha ha!) and will be doing a homestudy in a month or so. There was one question in particular that has been a great one to ponder. I thought I would pass it on and challenge you to answer the question about someone in your life whether it is a spouse or a child or a friend. The question is:

Describe the things you like about your spouse. (or whomever you choose)

I want to brag on Craig a little bit here and share what I love about my husband. Surprisingly I had to think quite a bit on this one. Not that there aren't many things I like about him! I just wanted to answer "He's Craig, of course I love him!" I found that I had to really think hard about the specific things that I appreciate about him to fill in the questionnaire. So here is what i came up with in no particular order..."Ode to Craig"


  • He is my best friend and considers me his

  • He listens to me whether it is a concern or one of my crazy ideas

  • I trust him

  • He loves the Lord

  • I feel incredibly secure and safe with him

  • ...and he's really handsome!

So, I challenge you to pick someone to answer this question for and then share your answers with them. Don't do it expecting them to do it back...just do it to make them feel loved :)


No comments: