I realized today that I have neglected something very obvious…I haven’t given a good overall picture of how the process will go over the next year. Sparing you some of the incredibly boring details I will outline the basics of the overall process for you so that you can have a better picture of what we are looking ahead to. The following is a schedule of how things are expected to go with a timeline of 12 months from start to finish:
· Family applies to Holt International – DONE!
· First packet of paperwork to complete – in process of doing this right now.
· First round of required adoption classes to be completed before home study is done. (March 14th, 15th in Omaha)
· Home study done in March or April
· File 1600A immigration form
· Second session of classes in Omaha (I’m not sure of exact timing of this)
· Prepare Dossier to be sent to Ethiopian gov’t (more paperwork)
· Holt approves Dossier and sends to Ethiopia for authentication
· Child is referred to family (estimated 2-6 months from dossier being sent)
· Fly to pick up our child in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia approximately 8 weeks after referral!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our blog! How did you find it?
I will for sure add you to my list of blogs I stalk on a regular basis ...we will go through tis together!
Post a Comment