Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mr. Postman...

It was a beautiful day today and the kids and I spent an hour and a half at the park today - Yay! It is so nice to have the windows open and to not have to bundle three of us up whenever we head outdoors. Juliana has a newfound fascination with roly-polys and Evan loves to throw sand - on himself! I guess if he doesn't mind it, I don't either :) As far as adoption paperwork goes we are waiting on the mail...i have a feeling we will be doing much of that in the coming months. We are waiting to receive the certified copies of our birth certificates and marraige license. Should be any day now. We have had a few friends tell us that they would like to contribute to our garage sale - what an encouragement that has been! THANKS to those of you who you know who you are! We had some friends surprise us with an amazing donation to go towards the adoption...another HUGE encouragement. Thanks isn't enough to express it...I pray that our child's beautiful ethiopian smile will begin to show you how much we appreciate your sacrifice in this! Another friend has also scheduled to have a Premier Designs jewelry show and to donate half her profits to us to be used for the adoption. Why am I so surprised to start seeing answers to my prayers for financial provision?!? Thank you Lord that your faithfulness is not dependent on my belief or lack of.

No comments: