Monday, April 7, 2008

Moving forward

Making phone calls, addressing envelopes, writing checks...I never thought it would feel so good! We have a few things to complete before the homestudy is to be done. The Holt office has been so patient and prompt with answering my questions! I learned how to order certified copies of our marraige license today and also looked into certified birth certificates. We will need to fax some info for that so I couldn't cross that one off my list today. I had planned on doing some blogging about what we learned in our classes in Omaha so I hope you enjoy some food for thought on adoption.

I know there are at least a few of you out there that are adopted and are reading this blog. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on some of these topics in the comments section. I have much to learn from you who have experienced adoption in your own families :)

No comments: