Wednesday, April 23, 2008

waiting

This week we are looking at passport information. Looks like to get a passport we will need to drive to the Culbertson Post Office - who knew? The info we found said it could take up to 12 weeks to process a passport so most likely we will just do that step now to ensure that it is done. Our last paper is in the mail on the way to Holt so we are also patiently awaiting a call from the social worker to schedule our homestudy. Paperwork is starting to pile up so Craig called for an official adoption filing system to be implemented :) While waiting for our homestudy to be completed we can begin assembling our Dossier. This is the paperwork that gets sent directly to the Ethiopian government. I will write more on what that entails later.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Hey, just an FYI - I'm pretty sure you can go to the district court here in town for your passport; at least, that's where I applied for mine. It'll at least save you a trip to Culbertson! :o)