We got back from a road trip to Omaha and I have a lot of blogging to do to catch up! I only have a few minutes to type now, but I wanted to share the fun news that we heard from Holt that our dossier has arrived in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia! Now work will go into translating all our documents into Amharic and then I suppose we are just waiting in line at the Ministry of Women's Affairs for a referral :) Yay! It is REALLY happening! It was great to get the paperwork done, but both Craig and I had not really let ourselves get uber excited yet. You are told at the beginning of the adoption process that it rarely goes as smoothly or as quickly as expected and to expect to have paperwork issues and "hiccups" that delay the process. We both have had similar thoughts running through our heads like: "surely we are not REALLY waiting yet, are we?" "There will probably be some kind of paperwork problem that will start our wait all over again, I just wish they would find it soon." But, so far so good! This was a great encouragement to our hearts this week! The Lord has been pleased to bring our request before the Ethiopian government. He is always gracious to those who love His son, but this week I am feeling the joys of grace upon grace given to our family as we seek to do this work to which we have been called.
"And God is able to make all grace abound to you so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Cor 9:8
Please carry our family to the cross in prayer for the following things:
* That our child would be cared for today, have food to eat and arms to hold them.
* For financial provision in any way for the remaining $5000 needed to travel. We are waiting specifically on hearing from Shaohannah's Hope regarding a grant.
* That the Lord would be honored through our family and His name would be praised.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
YES, Erin! I love the heart of our God. He is for the orphan and His grace will abound to the weak. I am praying for your requests.
Post a Comment