...But not really a change of pace. I am a little bit puzzled at what to blog about lately as there is NOTHING happening (that my eyes can see anyway!) in the adoption homefront, though I am confident that the Lord is orchestrating His will perfectly. I sure wish He would blog about it, then I would know a lot more! I won't hold my breath on that one, but I think there will be a bit of a change of pace in my postings for a time. I started the blog with the intention of keeping friends and family posted on the status of our progress. In the beginning I made sure to tie every post to adoption somehow and that was pretty easy when we were ALWAYS waiting on or doing something strange and unusual to prepare our documents. Now this is not the case and I have been wracking my brain to try to figure out what to blog about. I don't think this would be the Lord's will for it to consume so much of my thought life so I think I will just begin to start blogging about the things that the Lord is showing/teaching me in my time with Him with the understanding that all things He is showing me now are preparing my heart for the works the Lord has prepared for me in the future. Sometimes I think it will be clear how to link it back to adoption and sometimes it won't. So, knowing that some readers don't agree with my faith I trust that if you are offended you will simply stop reading and if you are not offended know that I am not writing these things b/c I feel I need to teach you. The cry of my heart is that I desperately need the Lord and His wisdom in this adoption and I don't want to miss any lessons He is offering me in this unique time before we even know who our child will be. You are invited along for the ride if you wish :)
No comments:
Post a Comment