He's back! Santa came up from the basement last week as we prepared to start a new neighborhood tradition. Hopefully it works! I got Santa at a garage sale this summer (for free!) and put a little note on the back. The object of the "game" is to put him somewhere at your neighbors house without them seeing you. Creativity is to be encouraged! We put him on one neighbor's porch on Tuesday. Santa sat there untouched and Tuesday night he became the victim of some pretty serious wind gusts. Craig and I were had just turned the lights out for the night when we heard a thud...yes, just as we suspected we looked out in the morning and he was face down in the rosebush. Poor Santa. I tried to shield the kids eyes as we headed out to library story hour the next morning, but they happened to catch sight of him anyway. Luckily the anticipation of story hour and the promise that daddy would save Santa when he got home from work helped us move along our merry way. Craig set him up again, this time so that the note on the back was in clear view and this morning it appears he has moved to a new neighbor's house! Yay! The kids got a kick out of looking for him. It should be lots of fun if everyone is game to play. I'll keep you posted on Santa's antics this month.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment