
I don't have much time to write this afternoon. We are getting ready for another family get-together this weekend so I have quite a list to accomplish today :) The last two pics are from our road trip to my parents house. We got a great pic of my mom reading to the little grandkids on my side of the family. Christmas morning at home was nice! The kids slept in b/c we had them out late on Christmas eve visiting at a friend's house. I do have to note that it is awesome when they are 3 and are totally pumped to get a toothbrush (a princess one) and new underpants! That is one way we were able to stretch the gift budget this year, but I totally expect that those same gifts will not fly when they are 10 - Ha! Believe it or not the kids are not fighting over the gift in the present picture. Juliana actually wanted Evan to help her unwrap her own present - believe me, I grabbed the camera quick to catch that one! The first pic is from our camp-out under the tree last night. The jury is still out . . . on whether it was just a bad idea or a REALLY bad idea. I think it will be super fun when the kids get older and we can play games and watch a movie other than Elmo or Barney, but I have to admit I was not a fan last night at 10 pm. Evan woke up at 12:30 screaming and I think he just was really confused at what was going on. I took him in his room and he totally settled down so I just laid him in his own bed and he was happy. That is all for now. I'll check back in Monday or Tuesday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment