
We are battling sickness again this week. For the last month or so we have passed various ills around and this week it is my turn. Last weekend was Evan's and I noticed that Juliana will be next...thankfully she didn't get the stomach bug that Evan had :) I have been in a bit of a fog the last three days so I can't say we have been doing much activity that is blogworthy. We have caught some funny moments on camera this week though. The first pic needs some explanation for sure. When Juliana was at Grandma's she saw the Little Mermaid for the first time and Ariel is now one of her favorite pretend games. She was at home with Daddy for the evening and the wanted to play the part a bit more convincingly than just saying "I'm Ariel" every three seconds. The whole design of her flippers was her idea! She started out by asking daddy to make her flippers with a piece of fabric i keep in a tote in the closet. Craig wasn't sure how to fashion them, but before he could even think, Juliana told him to wait and scurried off to get a hair barette out of our bathroom. He clipped the barette so it held the cloth around one ankle and then she scurried off to find supplies for flipper #2. In the picture she is "swimming". The rest of the pictures don't need explanation. Evan is starting to venture into the world of communicating with intelligent vocal sounds! He can say and use the following words appropriately - up, apple, light, tree, and dog. This has been a huge change from the usual uuuuuh, uuuuuuh that we have grown to love from our little boy :) I definitely think it is getting to be time for another baby around the house!
***i've gotten several comments on the decorations being pretty . . . would you ever guess it that everything but the battery candles came from either Dollar General or my kitchen?
1 comment:
These pictures are absolutely adorable! I love reading about your family and your journey. Just know that you and your family are all on my prayer list that God will hear your requests and fill them according to his plan!
A side-note... I finally figured out the counter thingy on mine. Thanks for the support, tho'.
Post a Comment