He's 2 years old today! The God who made the heavens and the earth has also been kind to make us a little boy who we LOVE to have in our family. He is the smiliest guy of the Merrihew bunch :) What I love about Evan is that one minute he is totally tackling his momma with all he's got and the next he is running up for a snuggle. When he was born (we didn't know ahead of time that he was a "he") I remember being overjoyed, but baffled as to what in the world I was supposed to do with a boy. Hmmm...what do they like? What do they do? Well, Evan is patiently teaching me that in Evan's world boys love these things: cars, dogs, balls, books, tickles, good wrestles, and their mama. Not too complicated so far!
Our Favorite "Evan-isms"
- Duh Chuck - Dump truck
- Waw Me - Watch me
- Weeeeew Haw Haw - sound of a fire truck
- Leee (big pause) By - Levi
- Choc Meyoke - chocolate milk
No comments:
Post a Comment