Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eppley Airfield

We are sitting back and relaxing at our gate in the airport. I have flown a handful of times in my life and as we went through all the checkpoints in the airport it made me wonder how in the world we are going to do this with a baby on the way home! Well, I guess we will find out :)


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE ARE GOING TO AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So call me crazy, but as we passed cars and pedestrians on the way to the airport I wanted to yell this to them. I decided that wasn't the most gracious thing to do, so instead I just yelled it to Craig. Our next stop will be Detroit, then Amsterdam, Netherlands, then Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Micah and SaraJane said...

So excited for you! We just received our phone call yesterday and it's a boy!!! Hope travels go well.