Craig's job this week has been to try to figure out how we are going to connect by telephone with family at home while we are gone. He bought an international calling card and has been trying for several days to call the hotel in Addis where we will be staying. Today around 1:30 pm he successfully reached someone at the hotel desk and had a conversation that had us giggling for quite some time after he hung up. Communication will be a challenge for sure! I asked Craig to write down his conversation because it was so funny and I'm not sure where he put it. I will definitely post it later.
I finished some t-shirts for Juliana and Evan that, simply due to sleep deprivation, have been more of a challenge than they should have been. Well, I remembered ALL the steps this time and "viola" special big brother and big sister shirts for our arrival home!
1 comment:
Cute t-shirts, good for a shadow box later on! Can't wait to see you all pictured together:)
Post a Comment