Slowly, but surely, we are settling into our new life with Levi Dereje. This morning we have a doctors appointment for him. He is napping right now and as soon as he wakes up we will give him a bath, a rub down with baby oil, and get him ready for the day. Things are going as smoothly as we could have hoped for :) I look forward to getting his nose congestion and icky diapers cleared up soon. Craig and I are both still working on physically recovering from the trip. I have had two newborns at home and the sleep deprivation from those times pales in comparison to the sleep deprivation after this trip. We literally went 43 hours with maybe 2 or 3 hours sleep on the way home. At the care center, Levi always slept on his tummy and was not too keen on falling asleep in our arms on the plane. Bummer at the time, but since he didn't sleep on the plane much he fell right to sleep when we got home and is already on a perfect sleeping schedule for us now. Yay!
Juliana and Evan are doing well with their new brother. Since he is napping well we are able to give them some of their usual mommy and daddy time. When Levi is awake they enjoy bringing him toys and talking to him. He smiles a lot at them...well, he smiles a lot at anyone who talks to him!
This trip was quite an adventure for us. In many ways I feel as though I am a different person from the one that left here two weeks ago. This, in God's wisdom, is a good thing. There is so much for me to think and pray through after being immersed in what is truly a different world as well as processing (for lack of a better word) the emotions of our meeting with Levi's birth family.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
I feel bad for not keeping up better. I didn't think it would all happen so quickly. I am so happy that you finally have him with you.
Post a Comment