It is 7 am and Levi Dereje and I are up after sleeping much of the night - Yay! He did not sleep much of the trip home...and neither did we, so we were all ready to hit the beds when we got home at midnight last night. This may have been a blessing in disguise because if Dereje were on his normal schedule he would have been awake all night and ready to go to sleep late morning. I will post pictures today after Craig gets up and can help me find the flash drive. Our kodak camera died on us midway during the trip, but before it did we had transferred some pictures to our flash drive. One of the families from our travel group had an amazing camera, took tons of pictures, and offered to send them to us after we all get home and settled. So generous!
This was a trip of a lifetime and we are loving little Levi Dereje Merrihew! He is generally a happy baby, except when you don't feed him fast enough! Juliana was ecstatic to meet him yesterday at the airport and kept hugging/smothering him and saying "Awwwwww". Evan, on the other hand, was not so interested in his new bro :) I look forward to seeing what a few days of having him home will be like from Juliana and Evan's perspectives. Sorry I don't have pics yet. As soon as I find that tiny little flash drive in our sea of luggage I will get them posted.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
2 comments:
Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip :)
Congrats--he is beautiful! I am so glad everything went well and you are all home safe!!! Blessings!
Post a Comment