We finally wrestled Evan into his dragon costume. It is stinkin' cute! He tolerates the dragon head on for oh, about 3 seconds, but it is still worth it to see that little dragon tail wagging around :) The second picture is Evan's new picture taking face...very helpful. Especially when it is already a monumental feat to get a nice picture in the first place (ha ha!). We will probably do the little mid-morning downtown trick-or-treating and maybe go to one of the nursing homes for trick-or-treating, but will most likely skip out on the Halloween night thing. I will have to be taking them by myself as Craig has another committment that night and I know that Evan would cry the whole time we would be seeing scary "maskas" as Juliana called them last year.
No new news on the adoption homefront. We are at 3 months waiting which puts us in the expected 3-5 month window for a referral! This morning I reminded Juliana that we were going to get a new baby soon and she reminded me that we should name her Tree-head. Oh, my sweet Juliana. I told her maybe and that it was a beautiful name for sure. I guess it is a little more visually pleasing than Fro or Falfy which she named a few of her stuffed animals. Ha! Tree-head, that cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment