You have probably noticed already, but I added a widget (that word cracks me up!) to my blog that allows me to see what town you are accessing my blog from. Don't worry you are all still anonymous :) I won't leave it on for long, I was just wondering where my readers were from. I personally have a blog of an adopting family in California that I read as well as a few others and I totally welcome whoever wants to read my ramblings. I also still welcome your comments as it is only b/c of a few strange and unrelated comments that I started to moderate them, which simply means that I have to approve them before they will be shown on the blog. I also won't judge you if you check it like 3 times a day...there are a few blogs that I pop in to multiple times a day (ha ha!) especially if you have already admitted to it (wink, wink Cherylmom!) I feel very priveledged to have along with Craig, Juliana, and Evan a front row seat to this story the Lord has chosen in which He will display His glory. Please stay along with us as we seek to see the face of the Lord more clearly through His sovereign workings in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment