Monday, October 6, 2008

Randomness

Oh my! I apologize AGAIN for not blogging. We are so glad to be able to help Brenda out. It seems that moving Brenda has taken up our free/blogging/evening time lately. Again, I don't want to seem as though I am grumbling, just wanted you all to know what is going on :) Juliana and I just finished icing a delicious carrot cake and will head over to Brenda's new house after naps to decorate with balloons and streamers, put some flowers on the table, and put the cake in the fridge for a "Praise the Lord for your new home" party this evening! We thought Brenda was gone for the morning but she happened to stop back in while the cake was in the oven. I used 2 round cake pans and Brenda looked in the oven and asked what was in there cooking. She thought they were pies. Juliana, knowing full well that she was to keep a secret, just stood in front of the oven door and was smiling and chanting "blockin' the oven door, blockin' the oven door". I just kind of laughed it off and I'm sure Brenda thinks we are crazy...if she didn't already :)

I keep thinking/hoping that any day now we will hear back from Shaohannah's Hope regarding our grant request. Maybe today! I have had so many ideas for blog posts in the last few weeks which I haven't had the time to sit a write. The kids are going to the ranch for a few days this week so that Craig and I can get some house projects done and I anticipate that I will have some time to write then. Thanks for sticking with us in this time of waiting!

No comments: