Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday

Hmmm...not too much notable on the adoption homefront to write about today. We continue the wait officially in "the window" for a referral. We did not hear yet of any referrals given in October so that makes me expect December as our possible referral month. Still waiting patiently to hear from Shaohannah's Hope as well. I realized the other day that my friends that had been pregnant (2 of them) already have had their babies and that makes ME the next new momma - Yay! I think I will start gathering family pictures soon to compile a simple little photo album to be sent to our baby as soon as we accept our referral (Lord willing). I guess I will just leave you with a Juliana-ism from breakfast this morning.

Juliana: Momma, if you were under our house, and if you were a tree, then we would be in a tree-house.
Me: Yep, I guess you are right.
Evan: Maaaaaaah.

No comments: