Monday, October 6, 2008

Some family pics






So a quick catch up to where our family is at. The first few pics were from the Heritage Days parade last weekend. The kids had a good time watching the parade and we had a good time watching the kids :) The last three pics are from Brenda's new house. We threw her a housewarming surprise party this evening. We had a good laugh about the cake incident this morning as we enjoyed eating it. I have since decided that I should find a reason to make a carrot cake with homemade whipped cream frosting at least once a week. It has become my new favorite and since I am the cook, guess what kind we will be having!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Good job Erin for blessing your sister! And yay for Brenda and yay for Barreres as we see His hand of provision all the way around this thing! :o) How are those carpets?