Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aaron, Abbey, Abbott, Abda, Abdul, Abe, Abel, Abelard . . .

Craig and I tossed around names this evening and I think we may have nailed down both a girl's name and a boy's name. Ha! You thought I was going to share them with you, huh? Wrong-O! Well, I guess to be completely honest we both agree on a boy's name and I am set on a girl's name. I'm working on Craig (with all respect and honor of course, Ha!) and he has already started to budge. Oh for that sweet day when we get our referral and get to introduce you to the newest Merrihew!

**the names in the title of the post are NOT under consideration . . . i was reading out of our baby name book. i'm not even gonna give hints just so you know!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Aaron and Erin - that wouldn't be confusing at all!
How about get 2 orphans and name them Mary and Hugh? LOL
Hoping you hear something soon!