Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our crazy week

Here are a few recent pictures of the family...well, you know, part of the family, because WE HAVE A SON IN ETHIOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliana captured Evan on film the day I was out of town. Ahhh, evidence of the ice cream frenzy while Mama was away!

These are some bells we recieved as a donation for the garage sale. My kids love them and Juliana insisted they stay on the door and be rung often for Mother's Day.


After days of wondering where in the world all Juliana's socks went, I discovered the "culprits".

Thank you Jason and Julie! We are so thankful we might just name this garage sale after you!


We are totally in garage sale mode folks! The big event is this Friday and Saturday and I think we are going to be ready. Our basement is full and I soooo look forward to Saturday when it will be empty again! This has been a WONDERFUL distraction as we wait to hear of travel. As far as the adoption goes we are waiting on more Holt families (3 or 4?) to pass court so that we can travel as a group. Two families had court last night and are still waiting to hear on the outcomes. One of the families was told that if they passed to expect to hear travel dates in a week to a week and a half. That would make it end of next week or a bit later. I honestly had not had much time to think about it this week, but am glad to have an estimate in my head as to when to expect an email.


As far as donations go, we are setting pretty good. The Lord has been kind to provide MUCH for us to take...though most of it we didn't have to buy! People have been very generous and we will for sure be taking the maximum amount of luggage to Ethiopia! I will do a post after the garage-sale madness on what we have been given :)


No comments: