It is still early and I have high hopes for getting much done. On the list for today:
- lining up antimalarial meds for Craig and me
- scheduling an appt. for Levi at the clinic for shortly after we get home. It is common for kiddos from ET to have giardia and I want to get that checked asap. The only thing I wonder about is what name to use for him on his medical records...hmmm.
- calling Holt to ask about our itinerary in country. There is an option of leaving Thurs. night to come home and I want to make sure we will not be missing anything on that Friday.
- talking with a 2 travel agencies and deciding between them and booking NWA direct.
- packing with a friend this afternoon.
I'll let you know how it goes :)
1 comment:
Packing is so hard:) Any list you post will be greatly appreciated! I'll be checking diligently to find out how you book your flights. I pray you find the best price out there:)
Post a Comment