"Find rest, o my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-8
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:25-26
"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him." Isaiah 64:4
"I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me." Jer 32:40
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Gal 2:20
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the rock eternal." Isaiah 26:3-4
What I DO know is that I have been given a great salvation in which I stand right now. I look forward to eternity with my Lord and Savior who came to rescue me while I was still His enemy. He has given me a heart that is able to know and love Him in a very real way. I need nothing more than to know that to feel that I have already received much more than I could ever deserve. He orders my circumstances that I might know Him better...which is where He has created me to find my greatest joy. What a delight it will be to meet Levi in the Lord's time. I will continue praying fervently that it will be soon. There will surely be tears if another court date is required, however, I will not despair for my hope is in the Lord and He has made the boundary lines to fall in pleasant places for me. Hmmm...this has been an unexpected fight to rest in the Lord. Thanks for bearing with me as I wrestle with all that is running through my head and heart.
Man, what a kick it will be to walk off the airplane with Levi when we arrive back home!!!! Whenever it is it will be AMAZING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment