There is good news...and kind of disappointing news...and then good news again.
We have our plane tickets: Good news!
We got a great price ($1454/person plus $325 lap ticket for Levi): Great news!
We aren't going to stop in Sudan: Good news!
Won't be going early: very disappointing.
We will get to go on a day trip to Durame: Great news!
The short story is that our travel group is the largest one yet and Holt is requesting that we not arrive separate from the other families. I know with enough pushing we could get it approved, but I also understand things from their perspective and don't want to complicate their work. Hmmm...I'm trying to find out whether I am just slightly mad because I am 28 years old and am not used to being told what to do :) I'm trying to remember that in the big picture WE ARE GOING TO GET LEVI!!!! Also, Holt is offering something new for this travel group. On either Saturday or Wednesday they will be offering a day trip to Durame. So we WILL have a chance to get out of the city and make a 5 hour trip to the rural intake center. If it wasn't for this I would for sure push to go early. Part of me is thankful to just do the planned activities, but part of me is bummed because I wanted, for just a few days, to be adventurous. I'll put more details about our flights when we get our email from the agent.
The other thing crossed off the list today has been scheduling Levi's doctors appointment. Finally, we are getting some things done!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment