Saturday, June 20, 2009
















6 comments:

Rachael C said...

Oh Erin-he is so adorable and I'm so, so, so, happy for all of you! What a wonderful time in your lives.

Jill said...

He's so cute!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear all about it. Get some sleep first, though. : )

Jill (from the yahoo group)

Lauren Paynter said...

Welcome home Erin and family. What a cutie. Can't wait to hear more about your trip - esp. to Durame!

Kati said...

He has the most beautiful eyes Erin! Congrats to you and Craig and the kids for this addition to your family! I look forward to reading about your trip!

Danielle said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations, Erin!

Danielle Baldi

Elle said...

So precious! We are adopting from Ethiopia and came across your blog from the Hutchinson blog. I love seeing other families who have made it! I hope things are going well. What a precious baby you have.