Looks like we will be sticking around the house for a few days as the kids have hand-foot-mouth disease. bummer for them. For those of you who think this sounds a bit strange, no it is not the kind that cows and other farm animals get. I had never heard of it until I had little ones b/c most of the time adults have no symptoms. I had thought they escaped with a mild case of it a few weeks ago, but i must have been mistaken. They both have spots, spots, and more spots! I am putting some medicine on Juliana's mouth spots when she eats, but other than that they seem to be their normal selves. Unfortunately we will miss a pool party tomorrow afternoon, and possibly church on Sunday.
Yesterday brought good news in the mail. We have been scheduled to have our fingerprints taken in Omaha at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services office on August 25th at 12:00. Yay! This will be in regards to the VISA for our new child. One more step to look forward to completing. I have been blessed lately by some other adoption blogs I have been watching to see families that have recieved referrals. It is an encouragement to my heart to see their joy and excitement and to rejoice with them in their good news! Also, we will be attending our second round of classes with Holt in Omaha mid September - the 14th maybe? Well, I called to confirm our attendance yesterday anyway. I look forward to the fact that I have an excuse to visit my sister and her family in Omaha - twice!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment