We had a great time visiting with friends on Friday evening. Lots of BBQ, snacks, great weather, and fireworks. We have some friends who live across from the fairgrounds so we all camped out in their yard for the city fireworks show. Evan fell asleep during the finale but Juliana seemed to be impressed :)
I so enjoy when people ask about the adoption b/c it is just fun for me to think about. Today I was recalling a conversation I had last night in which my friend and I were discussing, with excitement, the fact that our baby might be born around this time (according to the expected timeline of the whole process). This afternoon as I was praying for our child it dawned on me that though it is a really happy thing to think of our baby being born, it also would be a sad and life-changing time for the child's family. The birth of a baby is usually a great occasion, however, if everything went as expected there certainly wouldn't be a need for an adoption. It is so easy to just have the picture of the happy children at the orphanage in my head and forget that there was a hard road that brought them there. It is possible that the child will have lost one or both parents. Maybe the family simply does not have the resources to care for this new little one and chooses to make the difficult decision of entrusting their own flesh and blood to another family. Any situation I can think of would be one of loss and grief to the child and their extended family. Oh, I pray for that family who will soon be forever knit with us that you would be their strength and their song. Abound your grace to them that they might hope in Christ during their grief or loss. Thank you for your soveriegnty that ordains all things and your mercy and grace that always sustains your children. Please let us be a blessing to this family. I pray that you would be pleased to let us meet them and testify to them of Your goodness. I trust you to work all things for the good of your children and the glory of your name.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment