I was trying to get a general feel for the health status of the people of Ethiopia and ran across these stats. I have looked at both the UNICEF website and the stats compiled by the US Department of State for Ethiopia. I couldn't figure out how to make it look like a table, so I have listed the parameter on the left and the US stat is first, followed by the Ethiopia stat. Here is what I found:
United States followed by Ethiopia
median age: 36.7 yr ; 18.1 yr
life expectancy: 78 yr ; 49.4 yr
birth rate: 14.18/1,000 population ; 36.8/1,000 population
death rate: 8.27/1,000 population ; 14.49/1,000 population
infant mortality: 6.3 deaths/1,000 live births ; 90.24/1,000
fertility rate: 2.1 children/woman ; 4.99/woman
literacy: 99% ; 42.7%
population below poverty line: 12% ; 38.7%
Just some food for thought...hopefully I will have time soon to dig into these a bit more.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment