Thursday, January 1, 2009

Etc.






A few more highlights of the Christmas season. The first pic is of the beautiful sandhills of Nebraska. The picture doesn't really do them justice, but it is the best I could get as I thought of it while we were leaving. If you look really close you can see the one lane road that leads out to the family ranch. The hills in the picture are actually huge and yes, the hills are actually made of sand. A very unique place for sure! I look forward to getting some summer pictures to post as it is gorgeous out there in the summertime. The second pic is Grandpa and Evan snoozing. The final picture is of Santa's antics. He didn't go anywhere too crazy this year, but I have high hopes for the years to come as people get used to the "game" and start getting more creative. We got Santa back tonight and he will be making the trip down to the basement soon. As for now he is currently fulfilling the role of Christmas Barbie's husband in Juliana's little world here in the kitchen.

No comments: